Full time / €24K-€28K
Daysk is helping companies and individuals thrive in their new flexible work environment.
We offer a simple SaaS platform that connects all tenant-facing technology and amenities for buildings, creating vivid communities, boosting space operations and fostering more business opportunities.
Our mission is to help companies create a safe, engaging and rich office experience. Daysk is managing the ins and outs of the office, connecting all the services around and keeping everyone up to date with the events, latest news and safety measures while providing the best places to work from, when and where you need it.
As a customer success manager at Daysk your main task is to make sure our customers have the best experience possible using our products and features, from day one. You will provide them with the support and the tools they need, assuming tasks like onboarding new customers, helping existing ones get the most out of our tools as well as upselling the existing ones.
We expect you to be the company’s direct contact with our customers, hence transmitting Daysk’s voice, values and commitment toward providing the best services, which in turn will result in customer retention, expansion, and loyalty.
In your first 3 months you will:
- Get to know your the whole company, set up your Mac with the tools you need, and become familiar with our processes and coworkers
- Have your first interactions with our customers
- Learn the ins & outs of our customer onboarding process and bring a fresh view into it
- Become familiar and learn more about our platform, its features and how it helps our customers
- Better understand Daysk’s mission and culture
In your first year you will:
- Have become an integral part of the customer success team
- Be capable of working on all parts of the customer process and have a positive impact on our customers’ daily activities and our relationship with them
- Propose and implement new or improved processes
What we foresee you doing on a daily basis:
- Act as point-of-contact for customers, advocating for their interests and giving voice to their feedback.
- Review and assess customers’ progress and offer recommendations based on results.
- Ensure highest customer satisfaction while enhancing customer experience.
- Deliver excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical, creative, and data related requests
- Partner with our product teams to deliver feedback to enhance and evolve Daysk’s platform
- Provide first-level troubleshooting for our products and features
- Work alongside the sales team to help deliver strategic insights for future campaigns
- Become a master CRM user, making sure no request is left behind
How we work in the CS team
The CS team is the frontline with our customers, from their first day in with the setting up of our platform according to their reality to the day to day use of it. We work closely with them to solve any doubt, anticipate issues and provide follow-up on our platform improvements and new features. We also work closely with the sales and product teams to feed in the feedback loop from our customers into the product development cycle and optimize our sales processes.
Here are the indicators that this could be a good role for you:
- EU work authorization and ability to work from our Barcelona office
- Fluency in Spanish, strong skills in written and spoken English a definite plus
- Experience in customer relationship management, ideally in SaaS B2B market
- Experience with CRM softwares
What we offer
- Start-up environment: a lot of freedom to learn, build, improve by yourself, choose how you want to work and grow with the company
- The chance to work on an innovative product using recent technologies, having a direct impact on people’s day to day
- Work schedule flexibility and remote work
- International team
- Email conversation with general questions
- Video-call/In-person interview with Joan, your future boss and possibly a more informal one with Ben & Julien the cofounders of the company.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.